Skull Lovers......

Just what I said must love skulls, or maybe you are interested in hearing someone who is really into skulls yap about them, the history etc. I think skulls rock and sometimes I will go over the top, and come across as a bit twisted, but hey that is one of my most adorable qualities!!!So come take a walk through my skull extravaganza!!!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Skull Fan Found

I found another skull fan.......you ask where??? Publix supermarket.......okay now do you realize skull fans are everywhere hell look to your right, now your left I bet you just found a skull fan:))  How did this skull fan become know......she went absolutely crazy over my prized skull bag yepper she stopped ringing up my groceries, and zeroed in on the bag!!!!! The best part though she asked for my ID to purchase my beer:)))))))) then she proceeded to tell me you are as old as my mom I thought you were in your twenties!!!!! I of course had to educated my young fellow skull fan on what is old......and that my friends is not me!!!!!!

Then of course I let the closely guarded secrete out of the location to find an amazing skull bag, because see she must now own one!!!!!! 

check out:   mallratjunkie.com

They have amazing things that every skull lover must have!!!!!!

Black/White Sugar Skull

No comments:

Post a Comment