Skull Lovers......

Just what I said must love skulls, or maybe you are interested in hearing someone who is really into skulls yap about them, the history etc. I think skulls rock and sometimes I will go over the top, and come across as a bit twisted, but hey that is one of my most adorable qualities!!!So come take a walk through my skull extravaganza!!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Death Warmed Over.....

I feel like death warmed over.......even admiring my collection of skull, my cute purple skull pj's are not pulling me out of this one.  I know I am not really going to pass on at this time due to my sinus infection, or the pressure in my chest that feels as if a coffin landed on me, or the raging body aches, but seriously can someone remind me again!!!!!  Being sick sucks..........can everyone just start keeping their damn germs to themselves!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment